These deliciously rich frozen treats are perfectly versatile for the occasion of a dinner party or a healthy treat for kids on a hot day.
- 4 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil
- Rind of 1 Lime, finely grated
- 1/2 - 1 cup filtered water
- Combine the cashews, lime juice, agave syrup, and coconut oil in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth, adding water as needed.
- Mix in the lime rind and spread into a pie dish.
- Freeze until chilled, 2 to 3 hours, and cut into bars to serve.
- Keeps in the freezer for weeks.
Delicious served with fresh fruit.
- Almond praline (GF, WF, DF)
- American pumpkin pie (GF, WF)
- Cashew Lime Bars (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Chocolate Bean Brownie (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Ice-cream (vegan)
- Millet Pudding (WF, DF)
- Raw Blueberry and Cashew Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate and Avocado Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)