- 1 cup gluten-free plain flour or spelt flour
- 90g butter, cut into small pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Blend flour and butter in a food processor adding water until mixture makes a ball.
- Press into a pie flan and bake for 10 minutes in 170°C oven.
- 2-3 cups or 1/3 medium sized pumpkin, cooked
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup rapadura or black sugar
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- Blend pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon and sugar in food processor adding milk as ingredients blend.
- Pour into pie base and cook for 1 hour at 170°C.
- Serve hot with cream.
- Almond praline (GF, WF, DF)
- American pumpkin pie (GF, WF)
- Cashew Lime Bars (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Chocolate Bean Brownie (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Ice-cream (vegan)
- Millet Pudding (WF, DF)
- Raw Blueberry and Cashew Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate and Avocado Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)