- 1 cup whole hulled millet
- 3 cups nut milk or rice milk or soy milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- ½ cup currants (or sultanas, raisins, or chopped dates)
- ¼ shredded coconut
- Cook millet in milk until it boils.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes, then turn off heat and allow to stand until millet has absorbed all the liquid (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Can be served either hot or cold depending on the season.
You can stir this delicious Berry Sauce through the millet pudding
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 - 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons arrowroot mixed in 2 tablespoons of water
- Mash berries together and mix with honey.
- Bring to boil then lower heat and stir in arrowroot until mixture is thick, then remove from heat.
- Almond praline (GF, WF, DF)
- American pumpkin pie (GF, WF)
- Cashew Lime Bars (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Chocolate Bean Brownie (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Ice-cream (vegan)
- Millet Pudding (WF, DF)
- Raw Blueberry and Cashew Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate and Avocado Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)