- 1/3 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup superfine castor sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 180°C and place blanched almonds on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Place sugar and water in a saucepan over low heat and stir unti the sugar is dissolved. Increase the heat and boil until a golden colour. Be careful not to burn it.
- Remove from heat, allow bubbles to subside and pour over the almonds on the tray. Place in the fridge to set. When set, break some praline into chunks and chop into rough pieces or process in food processor to a fine powder.
- Sprinkle over icecream, cakes or desserts & leave a chunk sticking out the top for a delicious eiffel tower appearance.
- Almond praline (GF, WF, DF)
- American pumpkin pie (GF, WF)
- Cashew Lime Bars (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Chocolate Bean Brownie (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Ice-cream (vegan)
- Millet Pudding (WF, DF)
- Raw Blueberry and Cashew Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate and Avocado Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)