So smooth and delicious you won't believe it is completely sugar free, in fact everything free but full of goodness.
Flan crust ingredients:
- 1 cup almond meal (Pecan meal is also great, but you can use any nuts)
- 3-4 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined, you want it to be slightly sticky.
- Scoop into a 8-9 inch flan dish or you can make 12 mini flans in little paddy pans.
Chocolate Filling Ingredients:
- 2 cups cashews, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melt on low heat if not already a liquid
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- Soak cashews for at least 1 hour, then rinse well and place into a blender with the water & blend until creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and keep blending, scraping down the sides a few times, until the mixture is smooth.
- Spread the chocolate filling on top of the crust and place in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
Berries with a blended berries sauce
- Almond praline (GF, WF, DF)
- American pumpkin pie (GF, WF)
- Cashew Lime Bars (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Chocolate Bean Brownie (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Ice-cream (vegan)
- Millet Pudding (WF, DF)
- Raw Blueberry and Cashew Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate and Avocado Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)