This Ice-cream is so healthy and delicious that you have no reason to feeling guilty!!
- 2 small avocados
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons raw honey (Rice syrup for vegans)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Halve the avocados and remove the seed. Scoop the flesh into a food processor or deep jug if using a stick blender to process.
- Add remaining ingredients and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon or pour into silicone cups, parfait cups or BPA-free popsicle tray and insert sticks if making into popsicles.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- Unmould and serve.
- Almond praline (GF, WF, DF)
- American pumpkin pie (GF, WF)
- Cashew Lime Bars (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Chocolate Bean Brownie (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Ice-cream (vegan)
- Millet Pudding (WF, DF)
- Raw Blueberry and Cashew Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate and Avocado Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Raw Chocolate Flan (WF, GF, DF, EF)