I'm a Mushroom fanatic so I love them with anything. This is my alternative to feta stuffed mushrooms.
- 6-8 flat mushrooms
- 15-20 macadamias
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Lay mushrooms on a baking paper on a baking tray.
- Blend macadamias & oil & seasoning with stick blender for about 1 minute, leave a few chunks of nuts to give some crunch.
- Spoon macadamia chunky paste into centre of the mushrooms and place in the oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
I sprinkled some homemade Ras al Hanout on top before baking too.
Serve with Chumichurri dressing on top and a green salad.
- Aromatic nut roast with tomato molé (WF, GF, DF)
- Basil & lemon risotto (WF, GF)
- Caribbean sweet potato gratin (WF, GF, DF)
- Carrot and nut loaf (WF, GF, DF)
- Channa Masala (WF, GF, DF)
- Coconut curry rice with tofu (GF, WF, DF)
- Dal makhani (WF, GF, DF)
- Eggplant and chickpea casserole (WF, GF, DF)
- Italian Vegetarian Lasagne (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Macadamia stuffed Mushrooms (WF, GF, DF)
- Mango, pumpkin and chickpea curry (WF, GF, DF)
- Millet and cashew pilaf (WF, GF, DF)
- Millet stuffed pumpkin (WF, GF, DF)
- Mushroom and bean burgers (GF, WF, DF)
- Mushroom and goat's feta risotto (WF, GF)
- Mushroom and Walnut Tart
- Mushrooms filled with spiced quinoa (WF, GF)
- Paneer and vegetable curry (WF, GF, DF)
- Pigs in a blanket (WF, GF, DF)
- Pumpkin, apricot and tofu risotto (WF, GF, DF)
- Pumpkin, Spinach, Ginger & Tofu Curry (GF, WF, DF)
- Stuffed zucchini (WF, GF, DF)
- Tofu patties (WF, GF, DF)
- Tomato and mushroom ragu with polenta
- Vegetable curry with flat bread (WF, GF, DF)
- Vegetable paella (WF, GF, DF)