Chimichurri is a South American zesty garlicy dressing used on meats and the like. It is delicious on almost any BBQ food and my favourite Macadamia stuffed mushrooms.
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh coriander sprigs, chopped
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh parsley sprigs, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- a pinch of dried red chilli flakes or chilli relish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix, season with salt and pepper.
Serve with Macadamia stuffed mushrooms or on your favourite BBQ items.
- Caesar salad dressing (WF, GF)
- Chilli Marmalade
- Chilli Relish
- Chimichurri dressing
- Date Paste
- Easy Sprouting
- Ginger & Date Chutney
- Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Italian Tomato Sauce (GF, WF, DF, EF)
- Moroccan Spice Mix (Ras al Hanout)
- Onion Relish (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Pear and Cinnamon Relish (DF, WF, GF, EF)
- Raw Nut White Sauce (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Tomato Relish (WF, GF, DF)
- Wasabi Salad Dressing (WF, GF, DF)