Chinese Medicine is about treating the cause, not just the symptoms and relies on a series of treatments to balance the body and maintain health.
Fresh Cycle - Fresh eggs are retrieved, fertilized and then transferred
We recommend acupuncture weekly during and between cycles:
- Pre-Egg collection Phase - Weekly treatments plus a treatment 1-2 Days.
- Pre-Transfer Phase - 1-2 days prior to the transfer to increase blood flow into the uterine lining.
- Post-Transfer Phase - on the day of transfer or 1-2 days after transfer.
Specially selected and individually made herbal formula or supplements may be given either throughout the cycle or only prior to transfer. This depends upon yours and your IVF Doctors agreement for herbs or supplements to be used during cycles.
Other ART cycles:
Frozen Cycle - Frozen embryod are thawed and viable ones transferred
AI cycle - Artificial Insemination cycle
IUI cycle - Intra-uterine insemination cycle
We recommend acupuncture weekly during and between cycles again, but we our aim is slightly different.
- Preparation Phase
- Pre-Transfer/Insemination Phase - 1-2 days prior
- Post-Transfer Phase - on the day of transfer/insemination or 1-2 days after transfer/insemination.
Regular Acupuncture Specially selected and individually made herbal formula or supplements may be given either throughout the cycle or only prior to transfer. This depends upon yours and your IVF Doctors agreement for herbs or supplements to be utilized during cycles.
- After the first when treatments.
- IVF & Natural medicine; Why does recurrent implantation failure occur?
- IVF & Natural medicine
- IVF & TCM; Diagnosing your Infertility
- A Natural Approach to Preconception and Assisted Fertility
- Diet and nutritional tips for fertility
- IVF and acupuncture: when to schedule your appointments
- IVF support and natural medicine
- Lifestyle choices to enhance your fertility
- Male fertility: what you should and shouldn't do
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): can natural medicine help?
- Understanding Endometriosis