After hitting up the markets last weekend I have a massive bunch of fresh kale, mint and a handful of tumeric. Great buy!
My home grown beetroot was ready for the picking. So I have thrown together a tasty breakfast smoothie.
Thanks mum for my christmas NutriBullet! But any blender will work well!
This is a great blood building smoothie to boost health.
- 1/2 beetroot peeled
- 2 handfuls of kale leaves (I remove the heavy stalks)
- 1/4 frozen blue berries
- small handful of mint
- half a lemon juice
- smal knob of raw tumeric peeled
- 1 heaped table spoon of organic plain unsweetened yogurt (dairy free options out there - i.e. coconut yogurt)
- Place all the ingredient into a blender.
- Serve with your choice of relaxing outdoor atmosphere.